Thank you for visiting! Here’s my brief introduction:
- I provide integrated ADHD/executive coaching to help clients succeed at work. (see more)
- My coaching is a practical, “frequent-touch” adjunct to your medical, therapeutic, and counseling expertise. (see more)
- My coaching practice is new, but it’s based on >20 years of experience as a business consultant working with entrepreneurs and professionals (many of whom have ADHD), plus 10 years as an engineer working with large organizations like General Motors and Champion Paper. (see more)
- Good “fit” is important for my clients and me, just as it is with their therapists and doctors. (see more)
- I coach remotely via video, phone and email, at a cost-effective rate. (see more)
- For a sense of my coaching approach and fit with your clients, here are some illustrative web pages: (see more)
Have any questions? Please reach me by phone (919.491.4530) or email.
Thank you again for considering my referral request. And please let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.
Phil Marsosudiro MBA